Tech & Learning's Best of Show awards at ISTELive 22 celebrate the products, and businesses behind them, who are transforming education in schools around the world.
Awarded to the exhibitors at ISTELive 22 Live who show the greatest promise to the industry, according to the U.S.'s most tech-savvy and knowledgeable educators.
Winners of the Best of Show awards will receive:
- Tech & Learning's "Best of Show" awards seal to use on promotional materials.
- Winner's certificate.
- Writeup of your winning product (s) in the post-show eGuide.
- Announced in a press release on techlearning.com. Winners can share this announcement with their networks and use quotes from the release for their own press releases announcing the product's award.
WHY SHOULD YOU NOMINATE YOUR PRODUCT?
- Nominating a product is easy. No shipping of products or setting up guest user accounts. Just complete a simple form that includes your product's name, image and a brief description.
- Winning a Best of Show award signifies that your product has, or will have, an incredible impact on teaching and learning experiences. Our judges are looking for the best of the best in EdTech innovation.
- Winners of the Best of Show award will be featured in Tech&Learning magazine, reaching over 70,000 industry professionals who will see your product showcased in a special section of educator-endorsed products.
Winning a Best of Show award is a fantastic accomplishment for any organization, and the benefits go far beyond just a trophy at the conference!
What are the ISTE Best of Show Awards?
The program recognizes products exhibited at the ISTE Live show which are believed to be changing the way we educate around the world. Winners are selected by panels of professional users and editors based on product descriptions provided in the nomination form, as well as on judges' inspection at the virtual convention.
Who can enter?
Any organization who is exhibiting at ISTELive 22 can nominate their products for a Best of Show award. If your company has developed a new innovative product or service, or updated an existing product, entering the Best of Show awards is a great way to stand out!
When are entries due?
The deadline is 5:00 pm June 10th 2022. We reserve the right to consider late applicants as circumstances dictate.
How much does it cost to enter?
$595 per entry
$525 per entry when submitting 2-4 products
$495 per entry when submitting 5+ products
May I enter more than one product?
Yes. There is no limit to the number of products you may nominate. Each requires a nomination form and entry fee(s).
How are the products evaluated?
A panel of judges and editors, chosen in advance by the editors of Tech & Learning, will review nominations and choose the winners.
Is my information confidential?
Yes. It will not be published prior to the convention or shared with anyone beyond the judges or editors.
How do I pay?
Click here to enter a product and pay by credit card.
When will winners be announced?
The recipients will be announced on techlearning.com before the end of the conference. Winners will also be recognized in the following month's issue of Tech & Learning.
What do I get if I win?
Winners of Tech & Learning's Best of Show at ISTE22 will receive an award certificate, the award seal graphic to be used in digital promotions, and a feature in the digital edition of Tech & Learning.